Friday, October 19, 2012

19th October 2012 : Short post

I'm so boring here so I decide to blog.
My photos and links can't show on timeline. (one of my friend told me that.) Because I had tag him in a link about few days ago but he don't even reply me.So, I asked him just now and he told me he can't see anything on his profile or even mine.wtffff  what is going on... Then my post, photos, link become shit... No one can see and no one like. wtf I'm don't care about these likes just feeling bad cos no one can see it. If like this why I still want to keep update my FB? No one can see what.... ><
Feeling strong to delete my facebook account now =[


When I'm look in short hair lollll


This is one of the photo that can't show on Facebook. I posted on Instagram and share to my Facebook's Page after that.




Will try to focus on my blog nao!XD
Short post here, just wanna write something here.
Tata =]



PS: Waiting someone install Photoshop to my macbook pro. I need to give my blog a header. Hope can done before next next week. 















Photobucket

No comments: