Saturday, December 22, 2012

Legoland Malaysia Part 1

ATTENTION: THIS POST WILL BLOG WITH FULL OF PHOTO.lol


Yea! Finally can blog about my Legoland trip. I spent few hours to edit all the photo.400++ of photo i think :X It's better that I separate to two part :) I went Legoland last month with Mr.J and his colleagues. I thought it was a boring trip but actually it's quite nice!



There was a sunny morning, Mr.J and I gonna meet his colleagues about 10.30am and we decided to go there about 9.00am. There's some incident after we set out. I am a super blur person who always forget things and bring trouble to someone else. This time I forgot to bring my wallet at first, after that is sunglass or something I can't remember. Mr.J was speechless to me. But fortunately his colleagues didn't wait for us because they're stuck in car jam all the way from Singapore.



Selca is a MUST while waiting his colleagues



Hello, welcome to Legoland Malaysia!



The queues in front the counter. You can't see much people here but effectively there were so many people there. Students, families, friends and couples... 






While queuing to buy tickets.






Outfit of the day 






Finally got our ticket after half an hour of queue.



If you have no sense of direction like me, don't forget to take a map after entered.




Mini Market to shop some souvenir. Love those cute Lego key chain but they are are a little bit pricey :P






Kiss kiss fall in love






This Lego uncle is snoring. It actually surprised me! #likeakid



*wink* with the painter






kay, they are changing the tyre of the van/car. They will move up and down and sound very heavy too! #cute









SPOT the Kedai Runcit on the photo above. It's exquisitely!






another closeup









Concert.



They are screaming for the people on the stage wtf






Awww, it's so Malaysian! Love it!






Singapore.



Don't worry if you don't know the name or history of the building. There's always have a information board (i don't know how to describe the board, please tell me if you know about it thks) in front the building. 























unlucky raining day :(





That's all for today! Wait for my part 2 ok? More photo to share loll



Stay tunes, XOXO















Photobucket

1 comment:

貓爪子 said...

OMG, the concert is so funny xDDD
If it rains very heavily will they fall down? I'm worried about them, lol.
Is the ticket costs RM140 for one person? How many hours did you spend in there?