Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Primary schoolmate gathering

Gathering with primary schoolmate.
It's a awesome gathering ever.    *I think.

They created two events in Facebook.And then chosen the day which most ppl can attended.
The result was Saturday.

Dolling up before went out.But baby boy delayed my time.
Met them at K-Box.They started at 2 o'clock but I'm reached there almost 3.    fml

Sing Sang Song.




3 hours later,we had our tea time at Old taste and waiting Davis and Nicholas.

I got beard XD

Sweet couple

Photo from SingYee

Photo from Grace  *shooting skill so pro lolx*

They went Domino's pizza about 7.30pm.
Actually I didn't join them.So sad>.< Need to accompanied baby boy had his dinner.

When they were in Domino's pizza.  Photo from Grace again :P

Met them again at Witchery Ider around 9.00pm ++.
and went Ozo Bistro after that.
Beer + poker card time :)


Pretty Grace 

Our Big Sis- SingYee 

Two handsome guys :D

Four of us :)

Sweetie SeeJia and me 
And SingYee,RenWang,TeckMeng and I continue our second round at La Lounge&Cafe .


I brought red wine for them~ hehe!

Taada ;)


Really had a great day with all of them.
My primary schoolmate 
You all are awesome!
Hope will have another gathering with them soon.
Stay tunes~









2 comments:

pinky_liscious said...

woowww... seronok tengok korang... fun je....

sial said...

looks damn fun!