Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Birthday Party 2012

Baby boy decided throw a party to celebrated my birthday.
Actually I'm not really interesting with it. Totally not in the mood to celebrate my birthday this year.
I don't know why...maybe that's because my age was not beginning from "1" already? XD
Yup, I'm 20 years old. gosh!I can't believe it!

My countdown-birthday party was held at 17th March. wtf of course lah! countdown mah!
I'd invited my friends to come but there's not much people come actually. *fucking sad ok..☹
Some of them said she/he was not free, some of them need to go another party. wtf

The point is my baby boy even late to meet me!#@$#%@#%$

Outfit of the day ♥

Make up of the day ✓

I picked here;)
Because there can Barbeque and sing.
Actually this hut just beside a lake so I think this is the best choice for me.

The food.

Sister Laura :*

Captured by babe Nelissa.

Babe Nelissa :*

Ahahaha! primary schoolmate - Davis and Seejia

Lovely aunt - Eewei :*

Sweetie Seejia :*

I had no idea why we can't just take a nice photo without so many NGs.

NG - 1

NG - 2

There have more NG's photo but I better don't upload it all if not someone will kill me :O

We make it!XD

Cutie Qi Shyen :*

So, eating time flies.
It's time to have some cake.

My birthday cake.

Baby boy bought for me but I don't like cake so I didn't eat any piece of this cake. :P
Just share with all my friends,that's was enough right? Let everybody can get the happiness.Hohoho!

The birthday girl of 18th March

A group photo here :D

Lastly,

Thanks for all the gift that you guys gave me ♥
I really love all of it!



















Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

PICture NO.6 that capture by me, Totally look like a princess!!!Love you!!!!

Unknown said...

ahaha! So nice of your boy! and btw, Happy Birthday!
^^

Xing said...

babe you know u look like the younger version of chuckei. LOL! So pretty!

Henry Tan said...

Happy super belated birthday! haha

caro xin said...

so good? where is the place ya ? btw happy birthday

Kim said...

belated Happy Birthday!!

Charlie said...

Happy Belated Birthday gal :D

redlomo said...

happy birthday... look like baby doll