Monday, October 22, 2012

Korea Restaurant - DONG SEOUL

Today I'm gonna write a food post here.I was thinking is this the first time that I blog a food post?hmmmmmm....*thinking I guess most of you are so into K-pop now.I even can know the news about K-pop from everywhere even if that I'm not a fan of K-pop(but i'm a big fan of korea drama lolll).So we just naturally love Korea.Korea food, snacks, fashion, hairstyle, makeup, etc. Everything from  Kore!


Today I'm gonna blog about the Korea Restaurant,Dong Seoul.It was just open a new branch in my hometown about one month ++ ago.I had been there one time but last time I didn't blog.So,this time I decided to blog a post about this Korea Restaurant.


I decided to bring mum and dear together to try it out at dinner time.We went out about 6.30pm and I was worried about we were late to go there 'cause it's a Saturday night.Luckily we got the last table when we reached the restaurant. *thanks god! I was trying to order all the food that I love to eat but we couldn't because three of us can't finish it.I don't care I must go there to try all the food next time.





See their serious face when looking at Menu. lolll



Awwwww!! *drooling*
Mummy and dear don't eat beef so we ordered this.
SET B
Pork spare rib
Pork belly slice
Pork belly slice in hot and spicy sauce
Bean paste soup



Ginseng Chicken Soup.
It taste a bit light and plain but I think it's not bad :P



My mummy 



Lastly, mummy asked dear to take a photo for us.
I know I'm getting fat fml













That's all for this food post.Will improve myself to blog a food post next time.
See ya!















Photobucket

2 comments:

. said...

I love sam gyup sal~ So nommy<3

Great post!

xoxo
EV
eviiarty.blogspot.com

feliciacheong said...

Really nice photos of KOREAN FOOD! HOMG:) Keep blogging, maple! :) -felicia