Wednesday, October 17, 2012

BACK TO BLACK : New Liese Bubble Hair Color Dark Tones

It has been so long time that I said I want to change my hair colour since the peacock hair was faded.
I can't bear my faded hair colour anymore. It looks like shit. wtf You will feel like to change your hair colour to the colour that you love. Green, red, purple, grey... some people even dye their hair to white! Who doesn't love to change their hairstyle/hair colour frequently? Visit the hair salon is too pricey not to mention that we go there often to change hair colour. So, New Liese Bubble Hair Color Dark Tones was being chosen for this time! :D My wallet is survive!!!lollllll
The picture below is showing the colour before I dye my hair.



Super duper ugly hair colour. I mean it.




I quite miss my blackie hair colour so I decided to dye black colour this time. I know after dye black colour the hair will hard to colour/bleach but I think it's ok to me 'cause I got plan for my future hairstyle ady! Yippi XD



Liese Bubble Hair Color Natural Black 
This awesome product is suitable for Grey Hair Coverage too!



Item included in the box:
Solution 1, Solution 2, Foamer cap, Gloves, Rinse-off Treatment, Instruction for Use



Pour all the contents of Solution 1 into Solution 2 and close the white lid again.



Mix gently and slowly by inverting the bottle (repeat approximately 5 times)
Please make sure that the solution is well mixed.



After being mixed, remove the white lid and replace it with the foamer cap.


Apply a generous amount of the foam to dry hair and massage it into a lather. After that, just leave it and wait about 20-30 minutes.



While waiting... ignore my pale face pleaseeeeee



I leaved it on my hair about 20 minutes. Wash your hair with lukewarm water little by little and rinse your hair thoroughly. Last, finish by shampooing and then applying the Rinse-off Treatment enclosed.



I'm BACK TO BLACK.




That's all for this post. Enjoy your hair dyeing too 















Photobucket

1 comment:

. said...

Really nice! & I'm loving your blog<3 Following~

xoxo
EV
eviiarty.blgospot.com