Thursday, May 24, 2012

24th May 2012






Sometime, I feel tired to this job. I mean bore. I thought it is a meaningful job. Fight with the time, tons of work waiting for me everyday... But... it's not :(
I'm just so free in the office. Got things to do but quite "little" to me... haha, people always complaining about their heavy paper work but I'm complaining why I don't have heavy paper work can do. Office Lady please don't hate me. It's really really boring when you are just playing computer's card game to pass your time :S *sad





Now, we are moving to a new office.I can have my own office. Good or bad?
did i mention that i have not colleague? *sadx2
Facing all the guys everyday.Why don't have any girls work with me :S If got we can chit chat together, high tea together, spending our time together... at least we won't so boring what..





Hope something or someone can make some change.
Cheer up, M. 












Photobucket

2 comments:

Henry Tan said...

haha perhaps you could request for more work?

Maple Cheong said...

you mean during my working hours?