Tuesday, May 22, 2012

22nd May 2012

What a bad blogger I am!
How many weeks I didn't sign in to Blogger..
How many days I didn't update..
How long time I didn't write a nice post here..

I can't remember :(




I'm got a job now.
Work as admin clerk in a company which operate wholesale business.
This job is quite easy to me.
hmmm...at least I still can handle it :P

Learnt UBS system last month.
Went to class twice a week.
UBS Inventory&Billing is still ok to me but Accounting...
Oh please! Those code always make me headache ><
Fortunately it just a little part in UBS Inventory&Billing.
That need to take another course to learn.

My working time is super free too.
From 9.30am to 5.00pm
But they always late, so 10.00am just enter the office.
Recording those bills to account book and computer...
When I free just play the computer's card games or browse internet (Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Weibo微博,etc.) haha! Why you guys don't just Follow me on Twitter or Instagram and just chat with me? I'm so boring!XD
Sometimes, I can back home early when boss gotta out of town or I had finish my work. *happy things!!
Home time = Drama time  yohohoho!
That's why I didn't blog for a long time!



Okay, I just stop here!
Shared my recently life ady.
Will update more:D

Going to sleep now.
Good night 












Photobucket

2 comments:

Henry Tan said...

hahaha since you said you are free sometimes to FB,instagram, twitter etc etc why not blog also? =p

Maple Cheong said...

I did!! But all save as draft and haven't post!XDXD