Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Taste Better @ Batu Pahat Mall

If you are a durian lover then you must read this post.
Honestly, I'm don't love durian. I love them when I was a kid but when I grew up,I can't bear the smell of durian. Weird right? Well, now you know I don't like durian but you know what? I just ate it few days ago and I wanna share this small discovery recently. Maybe I was outdate because it's quite famous at other states.
My burped was totally smell of durian *Ewww!* Excuse me for this part... :X



IMG_9745_副本



What I'm gonna blog about is--------
Taadaaaa!
Durian Puff! 



IMG_9684_副本
It's fresh from the oven! Nom nom nom :P


It's a handmade durian puff so it is 100% fresh and available in yogurt flavor.



IMG_9683_副本



426831_10150888942245957_141955809_n
Taiwan popular food show visit their store at Jonker walk @ Melaka.
(Picture grab from facebook)




IMG_9687_副本
Can you see that creamy durian paste? It really taste good! I swear.
Crispy outside and filled with flavorful creamy durian paste inside.



IMG_9685_副本
There is a direction to teach you how to eat this puff.
Please put whole piece of one bite puff into mouth and bite to avoid spill! :)
But actually the ONE-BITE Durian Puff it's quite big size for girls.



IMG_9746_副本
Casual outfit and non-make up day :O



IMG_9682_副本
Find them on Facebook or their Official website :)



Try out their durian ice cream too! You will like it :P






Outlet:
JOHOR - Bukit Indah Jusco · Batu Pahat Mall
MELAKA - Jonker Street
SELANGOR - Subang SS15 · The Mines Shopping Mall · Setia City Mall
SABAH - Kota Kinabalu City Mall













Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMFFGG!!!!! I LOVEEEEE DURIAN PUFFS!!! :) :) But though I only tried the one in Petaling Street, it's a small bakery stall:) AHH. K, going crazy now :) -felicia of Eeked