Thursday, November 22, 2012

22nd November 2012 : Food food food :D

There is how many day I didn't update here? *loll didn't update still dare to ask*
I'm quite busy recently and really sorry about didn't update here. I promise you guys the interesting post is coming soon!!! So just "Stay tunes!!"


Today I'm gonna share with you guys a nice dish!XD
Actually I learned this dish from website. It really easy and just take a few simple step to make.
Sharing few photos below... :D



The main ingredient - tofu 



Other ingredient 



The result come out 




It really taste good *i didn't lie*
Thanks Mummy helped me to fry all of the tofu paste :D



Are you hungry now?XD





ps: I realize that my blog entry is getting lose after I changed my blog address. SAD. Help me promote my new blog link pleaseeeeeee :'(













Photobucket

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

wuhu~
i like tofu and i am mr tofu~ XD