Thursday, September 27, 2012

The girls - LeLe ❥

Didn't update my blog about a week. Someone is asking me to update tonight. So I decide to blog something tonight although it's just a short post :P


With Camie babe ❥

She went back to Taiwan for study ady. :( No one can accompay me party everyday night ><
 Miss the moments that we stick together. Sorry for treat you so bad but I'm just playing with you. Feeling guilty when you back to Taiwan :( I'm so sorry.
Always can learn something from you. Thanks for enlighten me so much and thanks to be my advisor. Really need to talk to you sometimes, it will let me feel better. I love you.




With Le Le Gan ❥

This little girl was acting a important character in last two months. She is younger than me but she is more sensible than me. wtf loll Learned something from her TOO! I will try to make a self-criticism. She was back to Taiwan for study too. Fighting ya! my girl!




This two pretty girl teaches me things.
Why I will blog about them?
Because there's no one dare to talk with me like them.
They dare to scold me when they think my opinion/notion is wrong.
Why others people not dare to? I know... because my bad temper :S
I will remember what they told me and will try to improve it.
Love you guys.














Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done. Good Article:)

Unknown said...

Well done!

Alfred Albert said...

Nice post. you look adorable:) follow me i will follow you back:)