Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The day I got my first Louis Vuitton.

As the title said, I got my very first Louis Vuitton last month.
I'm not like these rich girls was born in a rich family so I'm really happy that I can own a LV.
Went Singapore alobe was so excited! XD I Never tried to go other places alone and this was my first time. It let me felt I'm a big girl now. *but actually I'm not.LOL

After met Jacky at Bukit Batok MRT Station, we went straight to ION Orchard without stopping anywhere.

Spent few minutes to look around in Louis Vuitton store and I finally chosen LV Speedy 30.

While waiting my carve on the bag.



Teeheee!!! I'm a happy girl now :3


Actually we had spent too much on waiting the carved so we had to rush to Bugis for our dinner 'cause we still need to back hometown after our dinner.

He brought me came to try this.
Dinner @ QQ noodles house.




Their foods is really good. At least didn't disappointed me :P





Sharing some funny photos here LOL

Don't have more time to shopping at ION Orchard this time, will planning for the next trip!

Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 is

My name's short form - M.C.













Photobucket

1 comment:

Camy said...

woooo! sexy Lv!congrats!