Friday, September 14, 2012

Short post: 14th September 2012

Fine, another boring post here.
It has been about a month I didn't update here.
Home PC was spoilt. I'm too stupid to switch off the plug without shut down the PC first. Am I idiot?
I want to blog but there is too many photos need to edit/resize before upload to the web and I don't even know what software is can be use/install on MacbookPro.
The photo editor online is just too troublesome to me. It won't automatic resize my photos. This make me so lazy to sort out these photos.


I am boring. So decided sign in my blog and writing this kinda boring/shit post.
Photoshoot's photos haven't share 'cause I can't edit. wtf!!


Here I am to share some recently picture.

Happiness consists in contentment.☮

This is the picture that I captured just now. Got any different?


Taadaaaaa!!! I cut my fringe!! Still look ok to me?


There's so many fun things I wanna share with you guyssss!!
I mean it!!!





Only blog happy things now. Anti-emo, anti-sad, anti-stress.
Peace














Photobucket

1 comment:

Henry Tan said...

true. when u are contented u will be happy eventually. ;)