Saturday, August 18, 2012

Photoshoot Day : Part 1

The photoshoot which I really expected was finally done.
Photoshoot with Le Le Gan this time. :D #happygirl
The reason of this shooting is because our new hair colour! We wanna photoshoot before our hair fade. So the photoshoot was just arranged on the third day since we dyed hair.



Woke up in the early morning. Dress up and make up myself. Prepared everything that i need to bring like tri-pod, hat, heels......etc. I went Le Le Gan's home fetch her after put all the things into car. I think my neighbour thought I wanna move 'cause there was too much things I need to bring. LMAO!!



After fetched Le, I brought her to the place where I recommended for photoshoot and we decided to photoshoot there too!:D 




Selca before shooting!LOLL 
Can you see the colour of my hair?




With Le




















The dark clouds were gathering in the skies and soon it began to rain. wtf
We had been forced to get into the car and paused our shooting :(

This is "when the rain coming" face. LOLLL




Both of us haven't eat anything into our stomach yet. So, we think we can had our breakfast and wait the rain stop to continue our shooting.



Our Fine food version LOLLL








After about two hours of waiting, the rain is finally stop. 
We drove back to the place and continuing our shooting.
Here is some photo to share with you guys :)




























I'm still raw to pose because I don't have any experience about shooting.
I'm so cacat to pose *cry*





















Photobucket

1 comment:

Xue Ren said...

omg! ur green heels is so tall!! so pretty! :D