Thursday, August 16, 2012

New hair colour - Peacock ♥

Yeah!!
Super duper happy because my hair finally got colour! LOL
My hair is very dark and thick.
So I need to bleach before I dye my hair.





This was my first time to bleach my hair! Ignore my pale face!haha!





The come out. Wow!




I only dye half of my hair. Is it call ombre hair too? loll idk
pale face pale face




After two hours.. I'm starting to dye my hair.





Finally, my hair is done after five hours ++. Can't believe that I can sat there and do nothing for so long time. LOL











My greenish blue hair!!
I'm loving it!!





Will update some photo soon! 
Stay tunes!














Photobucket

3 comments:

AngelaBong said...

The colour is so nice :D

Wawa Kyoko said...

Nice hair beb.. :D

Henry Tan said...

lol wow... thats.... odd!