Monday, July 2, 2012

Stress

I'm stress because i giving myself too much pressure.
But I know these pressure is actually good for me... Just too stress to having this pressure...
My head is pain. My heart is stress. My mind is mess.
I got job. But I wanna work for another job too if my time is able me to.
It's obvious that I can't manage my time. I don't know when my boss will call for asking help him to do the account things and don't even can arrange a time to key in the stock to system.
The salary of part time job is quite low. I interviewed a new office job and it was success. I can start to work on tomorrow. Should I go? I really wish I can work two job, get two salary. But my time just...
Someone ask me don't go. Because if I can't manage it well, I will lost two jobs.

God, please help me and give me a suggest maybe?


Good night.

No comments: