Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ritch Cafe

Went Ritch Cafe for dinner with Laura, Jeanie and Angel last time.
Angel was just came back from Korea so we ask her came along to gathered.




Love these ships. It let me think about my favorite anime - One Piece :D



My look of the day:P



First time tried this Creamy Mussels Pasta



Angel's chicken chop. I forgot what it name><



Jeanie and Laura ordered the same. I don't know what it call too, it's something like fried pasta with chicken.



Blur photo of Laura and me



Angel and Jeanie.




We had a nice chatted and Angel is getting marry!
What a good news that I never get before!
We are just too young to talk about marry but now my friend is getting marry. So excite and can't wait that day's coming!
She asked us to be her bridesmaids and told us she will throw a party for her last single lady's night. Can't wait!! x 2



I feel happy for her because she meet her Mr.Right and hope she will have a happiness marriage :)
Peace V













Photobucket

3 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

where this place?

Xue Ren said...

nice place for gathering! :D

Maple Cheong said...

Nikel Khor: This cafe is located in Kluang, Johor.