Wednesday, September 7, 2011

300811 Singapore trip

Lalala~
Singapore trip again ♥
I went with babe Camie, sweetie Seejia and baby boy this time.
Excited excited!
Totally can't slept well before the day that we went Singapore.     *just can't wait to meet them in the morning loll


Slept about 4am and woke up at 6.30am.
Prepared my to-bring-list and double checked my passport was in my bag.
I had told them we met at 7am but...babe Camie overslept jor :(
So we had our breakfast about 7.30am at 老地方 Rencontrer .

We started at 8.30+am and reached Johor Bahru Customs around 10.00+am.
After parked the car,we spent 10 minutes for our make up. loll

Outfit of the day.
Just casual and comfortable for shopping.

ahaha,three of us 


While waiting bus to Singapore :)

Traffic jam delayed us.Reached Bugis Junction at 1.00+pm.
Met babe Jewel for lunch.

babe Camie and babe Jewel 

babe Jewel and me



After lunch,it's shopping time!!:D
Bugis Street and Bugis Junction.
But I can't find some "nice" dress,top and even a bottom that suit me.    *wtf
So tired and disappointed.
Just bought a dress,belt and 3 pairs of earrings.


Left Singapore about 6pm.
We found something can spent our time when waiting bus or there is a long queue at the Singapore Customs..
It is------ Word Solitaire.
Not really sure what it call.Search in google and result show "word snake".   ==?
Actually just a simple chain of words where the following word starts with the last letter of the previous word.
文字接龙 in chinese.

Reached Johor Bahru at 7.00pm.
Dinner time !!

Sizzling StoneGrill - RECOMMENDED 



I'm so in love with their salad!!Especially seafood salad. Prawn and crab meat! awww~both my favorite X)

After dinner,walk around in City Square and Inner City.
Hmmm,didn't buy anything at CS.But saw a lot of ONE PIECE's things!!    *scream!*
Passport cover,WANTED poster,etc etc...   *scream x 2*

babe Camie with her macorons! :D

Waited babe Camie bought something and...
My favorite too!!
Starbucks 
I'm always drink "Chocolate Cream Chip",although I don't like chocolate.    bwahahaha!


Yippi yippi,got it! loll


We backed about 10.30pm.
Felt so sorry to my baby boy,he was exhausted.
'cause we still went to Clock Tower for countdown Hari Merdeka (National Day) and there had fireworks there. :P


Pretty lantern view in City Square :)



The Mid-autumn Festival is coming soon.
Do you buy your lantern yet?
Party time is coming soon. :D
See ya~ 







5 comments:

Unknown said...

it's the middle of the week, makes me wanna just take another long break! lol jealous-nia :P

Henry Lee said...

it's been a while since i last went to SG. Lengluis ah! woot woot! :D

Peace Out!
The CleverMunkey

rej said...

omy. its been years since i've been to SG. hope i could go back there I envy you! haha. anyway, you look so pretty :)

Koh Kian Fai said...

tang lung in city square seems to be so tradition style, I am a 怀旧 person :P

Den C. said...

Ah.. singapore 1-day trip.. great! Going to SG soon. =)

Do they have a lot of stuff for men in bugis street?