Wednesday, October 31, 2012

One day trip : Malacca

Today I'm gonna blog about my Malacca(Melaka) trip. Actually this post is superrrrr late (it's like few months ago??wtf) but else I decide to blog about it.The reason I want to blog is...... everytime when I saw the photos, it really drive me crazy 'cause I'm keep thinking should I blog about it or just leave it on.But at last, something make me power to blog it.Fine, let's start!



There was a sunny day, Mr.J had planed with his colleagues to go for a one day trip in Malacca so I was just follow him.We woke up in the early morning and prepared our things done (actually he just waiting for me+checked and make sure the car function was ok..you know right...girls always need sometime to doll up  herself loll) So,we drove all the way to Muar and met up his colleagues there.One/two of his colleague(s) is/are live in Muar and the Singaporean colleague was stay over night at their home.After we met and discussed with them, we decided to have lunch in Malacca.



DSC07879_副本
Selca pic while on the way to Malacca.




DSC07869_副本



After a few hours of driving, we finally here - Malacca!

DSC07894_副本




It was a Saturday's afternoon, so the car jam and find a car park spent us about an hour.We parked across a few street and walk to the Jonker Street.



DSC07899_副本
This street give a retro feel and almost all the street here is look like this.
Love it :D



DSC07914_副本
Jonker Street



If I'm no wrong,this was the first time I came to Malacca Jonker Street. I was excited to see those interesting things all around me.. buildings, stall, little cute decorate stuff, etc. happy girl



DSC07917_副本




DSC07915_副本
One of the feature of the Malacca - Cycle rickshaw


We need to fill our pity stomach before walk around there.



DSC07905_副本
We chosen Hainanese Chicken Rice as our lunch.



DSC07903_副本
The queue...(OMG!!!)



DSC07909_副本
Queue for so long time just for this delicious hainanese chicken rice and you know what.. It's super delicious and worth to queue under the sun! XD The rice balls is so cute.



After lunch, we went to San Shu Gong which just opposite the Hainanese Chicken Rice.There is a souvenir shop.



DSC07901_副本



There's too many people there and I'm too shy to take photos in the crowd :X Just captured the special corner in the shop.



DSC07911_副本




DSC07912_副本
Like a tourist ;)



After bought the souvenir, we all off to Dataran Pahlawan, Mahkota Parade.
I don't really shopping at here 'cause the boys totally didn't stop at any fashion shop but "boy's shop". Like phone acessories stall/shop bla blaa blaaaa... wtf By the way, the shopping mall got a lot of pretty clothes can buy.*Girl's Paredise*



DSC07923_副本
How much I wish I can lie on that field :3




DSC07924_副本




DSC07925_副本
Quite lots of people are shooting there.




DSC07927_副本
I just found this in my camera and I don't know who took this photo LOLL Posing like a PRO.



The reason of why we went there is because the Nadeje Mille Crepe.I don't know is it under contruction or what, it's closed. We all like "wth" and discussing what to do now.
We came Malacca of course we wants to try the famous Nadeje Mille Crepe here!So we decided to go the other outlet.
And finally...



DSC07930_副本
We went this outlet:
 
G-23, 25 & 27, Jalan PM 4, Plaza Mahkota, 75000 Melaka.
Tel No : 06-2838750.

Operation Hours:
Weekdays: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Weekend : 11:00am - 10:00pm



DSC07931_副本
I'm not the fans of cake and dessert but these cake just caught my breath when I saw it.



Don't really remember the full name of the cake so I just visit the official website of  Nadeje and make a comparison with the official photo of these cake to get the name of those cake. So, here is the photo of mine ♥



DSC07932_副本
Berry Berry Strawberry




DSC07933_副本
Green Tea



DSC07934_副本
Strawberry Chocolate



DSC07935_副本
Banana Chocolate



DSC07936_副本
Rum & Raisin



DSC07937_副本
Original



DSC07939_副本
Malacca



DSC07940_副本
Praline Lover



DSC07938_副本
Cheese Donut
Special recommend this!
The donut taste super good!



DSC07941_副本2
Group photo of the cakes



Mr.J and I had our dinner with his colleagues at Muar before head back to our hometown.



DSC07947_副本2
No clothes, no girly things but food and snacks!!XD



Remember ask me to join when you wanna go Malacca for the cakes!lolllll













Photobucket

1 comment:

Henry Tan said...

wow seems like you have been exploring Malacca! another heaven for food! =D