Sunday, October 28, 2012

27th October 2012 : Boring Saturday

What remind me of Saturday is PARTY.It's a Saturday but now I'm blogging at home.wtf lolll Today should be a JohorBahruDay but I spoilt it just because I'm over slept.wtf x2 Gosh!! and then, I spent my whole noon for cartoon and Spiderman!!wtf x3



At night, nothing much. Just went out for dinner with Mr.J and met my aunt for a while.



Brought Aunt Eewei went to Pink Sweetie House for tea.Not really chit chat this time but photos :D



Yay, my face is getting round and round :X



Aunt Eewei and Mr.J
I asked them to give me a bright smile! XD



Kiss Kiss :3



Silly her X)



Is that call - boring face? lollll



Busy for playing phone.



Reached home about 11.30pm.
That is a miracle on Saturday night. XD







That's all for my Saturday's night.
Gotta sleep now.
Good night:3














Photobucket

2 comments:

. said...

Really cute photos<3
& love that outfit at the end ^.^

xoxo
EV
eviiarty.blogspot.com

Happy walker said...

woots! i am there!!!