Friday, September 2, 2011

020911

So free today.No one date me out,so decided staying at home.
Mummy didn't work today.
About 3.30pm,felt wanna high tea.
I bought a bread last night.It's bought for bake.loll   *don't know how to explain ><
I mean add some sausage/ham and cheese on bread.Bake it about 10 minutes.

Slide of ham and cheese:)

Baking~

First round came out :P

Second round was so cheesy cheesy :D



Mummy told me that cheese is so disgusting if eat too much.
I'm agree too:(
So full and...disgusting.
So, suggest to add half of the cheese. I think it's enough.



Lastly ,


Qoo

My favorite drinks X)




Bye~






2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice attempt with the ham+cheese combo.. looks yummy :)

Unknown said...

nice, i love cheese! yummerz... at moderate consumption, cheese provides calcium though it's rather fattening :P but once in a while, enjoy some cheeeeeese