Saturday, January 8, 2011

7-1-2011 Sweetie Day

Went out with sweetie SeeJia today
I thought this was our first date but she said not.   *hahas
Ooopz,forgot to intro my sweetie friend.


Taada
She is my primary schoolmate.
We didn't contact each other since we studied secondary school :(
Till last year,we just meet in a primary school gathering.

Let's talk about today.
We discussed and decided went out around 5pm.
After I reached Km,I went to Nelissa's work place find her 'cause we had a long time didn't meet already and I miss her so muchhhhh

Kiss kisses


When SeeJia arrived,I just leave Nelissa with full of unwilling~~~    *XD

SeeJia brought me to Canton Fare high tea :D
Actually this was my first time went there,hahas!
Their food is not bad,you guys should bring your mum go there next time:D



These's all in one set!For TWO persons.Only RM10.
So reasonable in price :3



She is cute,right??

I had a really nice long chat with her

Talked about our primary school's things....etc.   *blablablaaa..a lot!X)

We went U-Box sing K after that and it's around 7.15pm++ already.
Picha time again:D


There had too much I need to upload.
So I make them all in one piccc X)

We're backed on 8.30pm.
After that,I fetched Yeehan,Hochak and Orijin for dinner.
We dinner at Witchery but didn't take any photo,XD.
Sorry~      *hehes!


After fetched them backed,I'd sent baby boy's medicine to his house.      *He leave it in my house.

12.00am+
Home sweet home



Enjoy my post and stay tunes,XOXO








9 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice outing :)

Maple Cheong said...

Ken:Thanks:D

Unknown said...

you and yr friend very cute eh..you both look alike too!!!=D

Maple Cheong said...

Eunice:Hahas,really?Anyway,thanks ya:D

Unknown said...

set for 2 but so little things to eat... aw....

Stephanie said...

Wow primary friend! It's so sweet that ur still contacting each other ^^

Maple Cheong said...

y--square:Actually those picture was took after we ate~Hahas~
Stephanie:Yup!I think so <3

TikkoSS said...

you and ur friend are very cute and nice... seem like nice food too

~Joeanney~ said...

it's always nice to met up with friends and hang out with them