Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shopping for CNY:Johor Bahru and Dinner night

Are you really for CYN?
I means everyone sure got a new year wishlist for themself.
So,what about yours

I had no idea which style I want in CNY.
I just let it be.


09012011

Baby boy and me went Johor Bahru.
You guess what transport we took??
Yes!We took train to JB!
I remember I had a long time didn't took train already.
It's like since I was still in primary school.
We bought train's ticket on the previous day.

We went out at 7.45am and arrived railway station before 8.00am.
The train should be reach at 8.15am,but the announcer gave out that the 8.15 train to Singapura would be late.
As the announcer said,the train was arrived at 9.00am.

While waiting the slowly train

Too bored on the way to JB,so I've drwing something in my baby boy's cellphone.

It's like 3 years old child's paint.

Reached there around 11.00am and we decided went to had our breakfast first.
We went Marrybrown 'cause baby boy can't eat fried things,egg,noodles,blablablaaa...
*He is sick!But still brought me to JB,what a sweet boyfriend I have

After breakfast + lunch time,it's shopping time
Shop shop shop...shop shop shop...
Finally I got bought something!At least 3 top and 1 dress!
Here I want apologize to baby boy.
I always said baby boy had very poor taste,but actually it's NOT!
Because he chosen a dress for me and I love it badly!
I was wrong,hahas!

Shop about 2 hours,we're so thirsy.
So, Starbucks Coffee's time.


Chocolate cream chip

Pity baby boy having sore throat



I'm so grateful 'cause baby boy brought me to Starbucks.
I love Starbucks Coffee drink!
Last time I went KL with the couples,they don't want went Starbucks with me
ILY dear


After rest,I accompanied baby boy went Giordano's branch.
But baby boy can't get any polo shirt there 'cause their collections are so few.
I got went Mango's branch too.
What I saw in there was......a little bit messy.     *totally spoilt my mood to shop at there


We're back at 3.00pm.
We need to rush for the dinner at 6.00pm.

Here's some picha in dinner.


Actually it was a singing competition.
My grandpa was vice-chairman of their Singing Society.
So we needed to attend.


My Grandpa and grandmum 


The naughty brother and sister.
They are my cousinry 


I said:"smile...smile" :))



I didn't take any photo of the competitors.
They were too many plus there was freezing like stayed in a refrigerator.

We left the dinner at 10.00pm. 
Backed home,had a hot bath then sleep.

I was exhausted!






Finally I've finished this post!
Open the new post's page at 7.00++pm and finished at 3.49.am      *fml
You guys must feeling strange,why I took so long time to wrote this post?
The reason is...I keep doing other things first.Bath,had dinner,clear up my closet...etc.
I got to sleep now.
Night guys and....enjoy my post! :D







3 comments:

Peeciella said...

LOL. yea. your boyfie sure is nice. :)

Maple Cheong said...

Prisciella: Hehes,thanks!:D

Shinnleng.Y said...

ur header so nice :)