Monday, June 14, 2010

Saturday night

Last night,we go out sing K,yam cha and lut lut :)

About 7.30pm,I call my dear Junpyo,ask how she's wearing.She told me she want to make-up and if I didn't make-up,she'll pull me go to toilet and attack my face.LOLX.Finally,I'm listen to her,make-up.

8.30pm,I done my prepared and waiting Jacky came my house to pick me.
But ALL my friends still at home!!!XXX.That's only me prepared and waiting for them!WTH!
So,I accompanied Jacky back home change his shirt because he's wearing too SIMPLE.:)

Braabrabra~
Don't know till what time I'm wait.
They said they arrived U-BOX and waitng for us already.
When I was reached,Sophie just call me and told me Seng was hungry so they're go KM's KFC.
*&#$#@$#

Wait...wait...wait...!
Finally all of them arrived.
Seng and Old Fish brought KFC came in here ate.

Of cause will go to yamcha after we sing K.
All of us go OLD TOWN first,then go lutlut's car.

WE'S PHOTO 

JunPyo making-up


waiting for them...



And more photo I'll upload tomorrow.^^


No comments: