Saturday, June 12, 2010

Future?

Nothing I can do now.
Taiwan,I can't go there for study anymore.
My dream...
It can't be true already.
It just a dream.
I'm woke up from my dream,and told myself
‘Baby,it can't be true,please wake up.Your daddy is useless.He's no capable let you go for study.So,you need to fight for your own future.Your daddy was destroy you already.Now,is time to change.Change your life baby.Earn money,study,you can't always stand in situ.All your friends is try hard for their future.Don't give up yourself ok?
I don't hate my dad.
Because in my heart,he's not like a dad.
Just like normal friend.
No fatherly love.
When he'll care me?NEVER!
When he'll ask me for my future?NEVER!
He is still not as good as my uncle.


So, if possible,
GET OUT FROM MY LIFE.
THANKS.

No comments: