Monday, November 29, 2010

27-11-2010 Cover my mistake

Hello:D
Here comes to recover my mistaken yesterday:)


Noon ➙ Facebook,Blogger,Twitter.

And around 7 o'clock,
My aunty and her daughter came my house visit my mummy.

At the same time,
I'm prepared to go baby boy's home.

Baby boy's home ➙ Facebook,Blogger,Twitter-AGAIN.
Felt too bored,so I called Sophie and Yeehan sign in their Skype in facebook's chatbox.
Chat Chat Chat.
Sophie didn't talk a lot with us,because she was watching her PPS!!   *WE ARE SO SAD!PPS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN US.


Hmm...
Around 9 o'clock,
baby boy wanted went out to took something and Yeehan's home nearby that place.
So,I ask baby boy fetched me to her home,XD.

Chat chat chat chat.......
Do you feel i'm so talkative?lolx..
I'm not talk-less except in front strangers:(

Let's see some photo that took while yamcha with Nelissa,Elden,Mandy and Mandy's boyfriend.

my hot chocolate.it's too sweet>< yiakkk

Elden and Nelissa

Her beloved,Elden.X)


Sorry about took a few photo only.Xp





No comments: