Monday, November 29, 2010

28-11-2010 BP mall


Went BP with Nelissa and Elden.

outfit of the day:)

Woke up at 10.00am,
morning call baby boy.
Went downstair and brush my teeth.

Baby boy picked me for our breakfast around 11.00am.

Back home and prepared.

While waiting Elden came to picked us at bus stop.
Are you strange why we wanted wait him at bus stop?
Hmm...because He doesn't know where is my home:)


The stage of BP mall.
The singer,Della had a show at BP mall that day.
But we didn't wait she show up,because Nelissa got dance class at 7pm and this show was started at 6pm.

Elden went to Cut Design and Nelissa,baby boy and me shopping first.

Baby boy was trying his pants
And he bought 2 pants there.
The pants look quite nice.

Around 4pm...
Elden join us back.
We went to Wong Kok had our lunch.

Spaghetti
What I want to criticism is......
This Spaghetti is SUCK!!Eww!
It made my had bad mood that day.
I think if I cook this will more tasty than yours!

I bought 1 top,1 pants and 2 the face shop's nail polish.
We're back at 5.30pm.
And last,


My photo for ending.



Peace:))




No comments: