Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No idea for topic

Yayaya...I was no any idea for today's topic.
Stay at home these few days and nothing special or concrete.


Gossip Girl Season 4 is back!!
So excited and can't wait to see~ :D
Miss Blair,Serena,Jenny,Chuck,Nate and Dan so much!Hoho!
But I didn't watch Gossip Girl recently,just keep see their blog,see what is going on. :))

Here is Serena and Blair. #Grab from gossip girl's blog


Everyone is talking about GG's season 4 recently.
But I not really impatient on it.
I want finish my ,just catch GG's Season 4
I will blur if I catch 2 drama at one time@@


So,if you never watch Gossip Girl,
PLEASE
Switch on your laptop or pc watch watch it NOW!
People will say you're outdate if you don't know this!
LOLZZ
*just kidding

Anyway,
Gossip Girl is really AWESOME.







Stay Tunes :)

No comments: