Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cosmetic update

Annyeong haseyo, I'm a bad blogger that always promise will blog something interesting but broke my promise at last. I'm sorry. These photo are still under handling hence why the post has been postpone.



So today I wanna do a cosmetic update to instead the post and keep my blog update.
I bought some new cosmetics recently and kindly share it out here.



I know I'm kinda outdated 'cause this is my very first Kate's cosmetic. Never try this brand before but I heard a lot of good comment of this brand. I wanted to get this for quite a long time already and now finally I got it! =]


Taadaaa, Kate Designing Eyebrow N 







This is really popular in Japanese magazine. It can also double as a contouring product for the nose and eye area. What I love is the three shades of brown eyebrow powder. It can make my eyebrow look more natural than using the eyebrow pensil. I'd google the information of this product and found some of them said it can last them 4 years for everyday uses. Yeah, I'm not kidding. The size is just about the length of my thumb when closed.It's really convenient.





There are two types of choice so just choose a color that suit/match your hair color.
Here is the photo that I grab from their official website. Mine is EX-5.






Another amazing cosmetic I want to share is CHANEL MAT LUMIÈRE EXTRÊME SPF 20/PA+++.
A little got her first Chanel cosmetic finally.When it's Chanel bag turn?loll jkd







This is how the look inside :D
I'm still don't have the chance to use it yet.
Will try to blog a review after I use.



Sample of Mascara to try out :)





That's all for today:P
Still consider to make a tutorial... Any suggestion?
Please leave a comment for me ya ;)
Have a nice day!












Photobucket

No comments: