Friday, September 30, 2011

Down down down





5 days I didn't update my blog.
What I am busy for?
hmmm,actually I didn't busy for anything.
I'm just worries much about my failure to find work.
I choose job and job choose employee too.




Interviewed two or three job already and they decided to hired me too but it's had so many problems came out after that...
Salary problem.   *applied a job at a law office.She decided to hire me and I don't know she got cheat me or not..the salary is so...and she keep saying their work is really stress,have tons of paper work need to follow,and I need to what that case about too...bla blaa blaa...

Transport problem.   *still the same law office but I'd applied that job is near by my boyfriend's workplace.She called me on the next day and asked me to go to another law office which located at street(bandar).I'm just like wtf ! I need to find these job that near by boyfriend's workplace so he can fetch me go to work and knock off.and you still asking me without manners!Please,you are a lawyer.She was like super unfriendly. Super sad after refused this job :(

Working hours.   *Some job need start to work at 8 o'clock in the morning.I know it's normal to clerk but not match with my time.As I say,everything need to follow boyfriend's time.WTF!!! Today got an interview too.They write they business hour is Mon-Fri 9.30am-6.30pm Sat 9.30am-4.30pm Sun OFF .Wow,so nice!Almost match our time!After I'd interviewed just know about that...they start to work at 9.15am and must reach there earlier,knock off at 7.30pm not 6.30pm.Saturday knock off time is 7.30pm too not 4.30pm. speechless. They decided to hire me too,but now I still can't decide I want accept this job or what...




Guys,I'm really going mad.
I do nothing.
Feel so helplessness and useless.
What should I do?












4 comments:

Brocade Blue said...

i just changed my job, if you really want a job you can relax,apply in HP

Maple Cheong said...

RE:Brocade - HP?

Kelvin said...

Hmmm, i dunno ur situation, but why can't u go home urself?

Maple Cheong said...

RE:Kelvin - No transport.