Tuesday, December 7, 2010

NEX 3 = ♥

Hey guys!
I got my NEX 3 already!    *exciting
Can't wait to take a lot of photo,XD.

But I didn't use it immediately because I'm really tired today.
Ooopzz...
forgot to tell you,
Baby boy and I woke up very early in the morning.
We went to JIM(Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia) for renew passport.
Yeehan accompany us went there too.    *TYSM dear 

Reached there around 7.30am and done at 9.00am.

We had our breakfast after that.
Went baby boy's home for air-con because the weather was too hot!!     *and it's really hot!

12.00pm,we went out from Yeehan's home and pick Orijin for lunch.       *took my NEX3 before had lunch,lolx!
After lunch,pick Hochak and we went to U-Box sing K ;D
Shopping at KP after sing.
And back at 4.40pm.

Can't wait the trip at KL.
I want shopping!!
X)






Wait for my next post!!
tata:D








No comments: