Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jiemin's Birthday Celebration

2010 is nearly over,
looking back at the year
what have you done?:)


We celebrated Jiemin's Birthday yesterday.
I went Yeehan's home and had lunch-Bak guk teh at the side of Yeehan's home.
After lunch,back baby boy's home changed car and fetch him went to work.
I went back Yeehan's home and wait she changed the singlet I brought for her:))
Blaablaabla~

Around 2.30pm,
we went KM bought Jiemin's birthday gift.
Orijin met us at 3.00pm.
We went Ubox after took my glasses;)

Picha time!!!


The birthday girl :)


We're wearing mask!!XD



Singing birthday song





The NON-STOP girl.   *white shirt that oneXD


Four of us:)

Last,
ME and YEEHAN



More photo will be upload in my Facebook profile ;)
Click here


1 comment:

TikkoSS said...

happy birthday Jiemin.. whoever she is.. hehe.. the party looks like fun