Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cheater are hanging around!!

Yup!!
Cheaters were so fearless now.
I was be cheated.
I'd bought couple singlet in Facebook around 6 weeks ago.
That seller said my stuff will arrive around 1 week.
After 1 week,she said my stuff was out of stock,so I need to wait.
During this 6 weeks,she keeps finding excused.
Some like"Oh!You stuff was arrived ady,but it's got flaw,so I help you return to wholesaler,I will conract you when it returns."

I'm not angry about my money was gone.
I was angry because she was keep cheating me!!    *I'm really hate it!!
I don't know still got how many people was cheating by that seller.
She is really immorality.

It's just RM50 only.
So,forget it.
Take warning from this RM50.




Be careful if you want to buy something from INTERNET.











No comments: