Monday, November 22, 2010

20&21-11-2010

20-11-2010




Night out with Nelissa,Janet,Jewel,Elden and Elden's friend.

Pic Pic time :D

Mandy and her boyfriend came around after that.

Chat chat chat,they're saying how about their recently.
Nice chat.

After tea,of course was SING K!!

Took photo while waiting the room.

3.++am.
Home sweet home





21-11-2010


Went out with babe N , dear J and the guys Elden,Ian and my babyboy:)

Today such a weird day.    *because my feeling was weird><
Elden went to Sg for his new job today and dear J and her boy Ian back for work too.
Idk is long time didn't see Jewel or what,just feeling abit sad and not bear T.T


Emmm...Let's talk about that day first.
We're went out around 2.30++pm.      *of course our preset time was 2.00pm,lolx!
But bb and I go to drank the "Fructus momordicae fruit's drink"罗汉果水 first before we went to met them.

Taada :D

Met them at Brandoutlet.
Jewel bought the same singlet with N and me:))
After that,we high tea at Secret Recipe.

They're having their cake and tea.

Cake cake cake


This was my babyboy's ice-cream.
look so delicious!!But it's really nice.X)


and he was finished it in ten minutes.==


Us


Walk around after high tea.
Back home at 5.++pm.   
*Jewel and Ian wanted had dinner with family and Elden needed to back home for packed his thingssss.

6.30++pm,
babyboy and me came out again because wanted to see them at the station.
Ughhh...sad:'(

Back home after sent N to JS dance school.
Tired because I was too early in the morning.


Last,
Maybe I will go Singapore on 22nd Dec.
For shopping,clubbing and Chrismas's countdown.
Anyone wanna join me?XD







No comments: