Thursday, October 7, 2010

These days

Let's talk about these few days.

Tooth Extraction

I went to dentist there for pull out my wisdom tooth.
It's pain and almost kill me!
I went for X-ray first.
Then,check my tooth.
Injects anaesthesia needle.(After injection need to wait around 10-15mins)
Dentist said,she "tried" to pull it out.
She loosed my wisdom tooth first.
That feeling I never had before.(some like maltreat)
I can't handle that felt,and I shout.  *Stop!
Another injection again. (Yup,I had it twice.)
Dentist continue her work.
Just felt I'm dead I'm dead~
I'm bleeding I'm bleeding~
Finally,"IT" came out.
Wow,so big and bloody.
I just felt dizzy.
Ok.
End here.
Because I don't want to talk about this anymore.(wound is still pain)




5/10/2010 Sing K with Nelissa and Jewel.




take photo while waiting Jewel.


It's too tired to wait,so,we went to Witchery yam cha~hehess


The girls

The guys,lolz

Wow,it's tea....SUPER "delicious" nie~



Sing K around 12.++am






1.++am,Home sweet home







No comments: