Sunday, August 14, 2011

Great night out 090811

Happy Birthday to Singapore!! :D



I had a great night ouwith my babe Camie.
Felt wanna ate Mc GCB as my dinner so tag Camie on Facebook and told her what I think!
We decided meet at 8.00pm but actually went out at 8.15pm and there was NO parking!and then became 8.45pm. Fortunately, we still can order McValue Buka Puasa XD




Oh oh~She changed a new hair style!Become so stylish now! Heart her 
After filled our stomach(about 10pm), fetched baby boy back home coz we wanna sing K.
Reached U-BOX at 10.30pm,but there's no more room and need to wait 45 minutes.    *fml
So I drove babe Camie to 7-11 for top-up her phone.
For spent our time,babe Camie bought a bottle of beer.I wanna drink but can't,coz need to drove.

How to open it without opener?
Stair corner? Key?

She did it.Opened it ^^lll

And...had a long+nice chat with babe Camie.
Finally our sing K time reached!



Love this:D Babe so cute 




She was singing 


Quite love this photo:)


1.00am ++,fetched babe Camie back home.
and we found my parking skill so...
Look at this photo below ↓↓↓

The car bumper almost touch the floor ady^^ll
hahaha!wtf!




Stay tunes ya ☻







3 comments:

Your Humble Servant said...

yes... drink more carlsberg but responsibly :)

Anonymous said...

oo mc donald... yum XD

bluedianthus said...

Happy happy happy..hehe.. I love the haircut. :)