Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby boy's birthday surprise

Hello guys,
remember last time I'm still in trouble about no idea for my baby boy's birthday surprise?
But I make something for him at last.
I got two plans before,but plan A totally FAIL so plan B on.
Plan B was quite simple and easy.hehehe...
But this plan A&B let me can't sleep around 2 days!
Almost sick after that :'(

So shame to talk about plan A >.<
Actually I'm trying to make Macaron 'cause I already have all material.
and it's material is so simple.Just egg white,icing sugar,almond meal and sugar.
Material is simple but so really hard to bake it! Can't come out with perfect shape    *cry cryT.T*


while baking Macaron.Fail plan.

But I did plan B. B-)
Cookies 


I know this face is so different with baby boy's face...but...XD

Birthday cake with 21st love-shape cookies.
The cake is...break : (


Baby boy was so happy when he saw this face!hahaha~





So...did I success to give him a surprise?

X.O.X.O








6 comments:

Camy said...

awww. so sweet.

Unknown said...

Wow, creative :D

Cassy said...

sooo sweet of u ;)

Jam. said...

aww, you are such a sweet girl. Your boy is lucky to have you. :D

Stephanie Ee said...

Sweeeet =)

Maple Cheong said...

thanks you all>w<