Monday, December 20, 2010

My first BB cream

Can you believe that?
I never use BB cream before and Idk why.   *lolx

I want to say is...
Yea!! I bought my first BB cream~


ps* I bought Sasa's mask too;)
Taada
My first B


Gowoonsesang is the Top brand in Korea.
In Seoul,every 1 out of 8 women is the user of Dr.G skincare products and services.

Here is some info of Dr.G:

Dr. G is developed by Dr. Gun-Yong Ahn, the founder of Gowoonsesang, the world’s 2nd largest medical skin care group. His over 20 years of clinical experiences on skin restoration is behind the birth of Dr.G. He entered a medical school with the facial burn from his childhood. He treated his scare and restored skin of many patients. He gained a reputation in the skin restoration area. He developed Dr.G by request of patient who wanted daily skin care after the dermatological treatment. Five skincare lines of Dr.G suitable for people in different ages, the Trouble Care Line for acne skin and Luxury EGF Line make Dr.G become a reputable top brand in Korea.



Dr.G Philosophy: Medical formula for beautiful and healthy skin


Gowoonsesang means ‘Beautiful World’ in Korean. With the clinical knowledge, state-of-the-art technology and high quality ingredients, skincare products of Dr.G rejuvenate skin inside out.


If you are interesting,you can get it Sasa.   They have promotion now;)
So,what are you waiting for?








13 comments:

bendan said...

Waa, i always wants to buy Dr.G's but I haven't finish mine.. i can use my make ups for years!! ~!@#$%^&

Qi Wen said...

I just bought my 1st BB cream last Saturday.. haha XD But I'm using Dr.Oil Solution BB Cream from Etude House.. =)

Unknown said...

can use for guys meh?

Xiaopei said...

how much ah??

Maple Cheong said...

Bendan:Yea!Actually me too XD.
Qiwen:How about the texture?
Shah:Can :)

Maple Cheong said...

Xiaopei:I bought it around RM80+

Feather Fansey said...

I also bought my 1st BB cream last few days ago xD
I use elianto brand :p
quite nice! ^^

Fashion for less less said...

o.o im using skin79

Maple Cheong said...

Feather Fansey: Share your impression with me after used it;)
Yencheng:Skin79's texture ok ma?

xing said...

I'm afraid to use BB cream because the beautician said it contains some sort of metal and it will leave on your face for long. But BB cream seems very useful though. One day i'll buy it.

• Stephanie C • said...

I'd never use any bb cream before,would try them some day.

Unknown said...

Nicee. I'm using skin79's BB. Its awesome ;)

Maple Cheong said...

Yeeing,actually I want buy skin79 too.But Idk bout the texture of it.So,I chosen Dr.G.:)