Monday, December 20, 2010

Hang out with Yeehan 18122010

Finally!!!
Can hang out with my dear Hanhan.

We went out around 2.30pm.
I went baby boy's home take my car first before pick Yeehan.    *Yup!My car was back!

When Yeehan and I took my home's heater went to electric appliances shop for repair.
3 motor of police intercept my car.    *felt very strange
They thought I didn't had license==
I should feel happy or sad?
Happy about I still look young so they thought I didn't had license.
Sad for my driving skill.Is it suck?Why wanna block me huh?lolx...
Anyway,they'd said nothing after check my license.XD

After that,we went to KM and high tea at Secret Recipe :))


Delicious~But I forgot what is this ady :P
Something like orange mix other kind of fruits.


We chatted a lot and we realised that,TIME and LOVE really can change a people.    *LOVE = (between man and woman)
Even if we know each other few year already.

Told Yeehan a lot of my SAD things><
But it let me more comfirm that who just is my best friend.
Thank you all.


Bought tha same slippers with Yeehan











No comments: