Monday, February 20, 2012

Two Ladies Night

Had a two ladies night with babe Camie last Wednesday.
We went Ozo Bistro which these beer lovers always been.
Actually we wanna go I Beam Bar which located in Batu Pahat but Camie said that was too trouble to ask my baby boy to fetch us.
So, Ozo Bistro was chosen.

It's really taste like tea or something.
I don't think I'm drinking beer! XD


Played the card game a whole night.
Although there's just two of us that night but we still had a lot of fun!
And here is some our camwhore photos!:P

Chilling... =)


Snack snack:P

Charming babe!


Yg(Camie's boyfriend) and Camie !


We back a bit early that night.
I can't remember the actual time but I know it's about 1 am.
Hope we still can hang out like this again.
Cheers!



Super non-party look that night.

















Photobucket

3 comments:

Charlie said...

as long drink and not get drunk can le

Unknown said...

ding =)

Neil said...

Gotta go vodka or tequila next time! :)