Tuesday, June 21, 2011

200611





My mood is down like hell now...
I feel so bad...really really bad...
I wanna cry but no tear...
I wanna shout but no place...
I wanna talk but no one...

I think I will feel more happy if I'm not in the world anymore.
Maybe I shouldn't write these EMO things in my blog and influence readers's mood too.
I want write all my happy,unforgetable things in my blog...
But I feel that I'm such a failure today...
I'd gave up my job just for that interview...
But what I get?It's nothing...
Maybe you were so busy today...maybe you had no time to answer my calls...tons of "maybe"..
It make me feel so lost and failure today.



Teachers always told us "Failure teaches success".
But they never telling us about the success process...












1 comment:

Mr.E said...

Hey cheer up~ things surely will get better, it is the matter of time =]