Monday, March 28, 2011

Fresh look

TeeheeChanged my blog header and background~
I don't like pink colour actually.
But I want let my bloggie look more girlish....So.....
Taada

Spent some time for that diamond font.
I only can figure it out by myself because no one can teach me.
So,that is my result.
I know it's not the best.
Will try hard next time!XD
BTW,
I haven't choose photo for my blog header.   *it's haven't end edit.
Should I add photo or let it be?
Some suggestion?



Just a short post here today.
See ya,my friends~






6 comments:

Glo-w~* said...

Looks very sweet! if you don't opt for a picture then perhaps make he header bigger?

Maple Cheong said...

hmmmm,nice suggest!Thanks glow:D

bryan chooi said...

very girlish.. in a good way ^.^

Wong Zhiwei said...

I suggest a picture to bring out more about you.

Arif Dzulkifli said...

demmit..i never feel myself so girlish before this!haha

Shafiq Zainal said...

nice blog...